Friday, June 25, 2010

Forgotten Memories: Chapter 11

hey....they say a blog is where u can put and express feelings in it...so that's wat i going to do now...lately,actually i've been having alot of family issues...my grandparents always fighting...my auntie being chased down by loan sharks and it's like everyday there's noise...i nvr told any1 abt this so i'm jus posting it here for those who do read my blog...i always blast my earpiece max volume so as to block all the sounds...sometimes it doesn't work...tat's y i'm always online...to escape this NOISY reality...quarrels,anger,shouting...damn...i can't interupt and shout back as i don wan to be sum1 that is rude to my elderly...so wat can i do...jus bear wif it.....

"I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
I don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes" - Numb by Linkin' Park