Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hope : Chapter 1


This weeks summary LOL~ let's see

Monday: sch reopen woohoo~ LOL...ok la got some changes...DAMN I'm the class chairman...diao...
Tuesday: DAMN I FORGET TODAY IS THE FLOORBALL INTERCLASS!nvm still can play...so we played and made it till finals...but wtf sia...the finals was shit...since when floorball can use leg? -.-...den 2nd place no prize lor kns! zzz
Wednesday: k normal sch time...after sch went for duty...take photos for the lower sec floorball interclass...stay until 6.30 den go home...
Thursday: nothing...i went home early to slp haha...sian ma....
Friday: BE YOURSELF DAY-THEME: Formal. LOL...nice day....so many chio girls :p LOL...so it was jus badge-making and concert...had to do duty for concert...after sch saw Jiali...she nvr attend sch today...LOL!...but then she say she going meet Regin they all at tamp...pei her walk across traffic light...she wearing high heels LOL! first time saw her in heels...haha...so went for Fridays prayers and then the rain came pouring down so hard...SHOE FLOODED LOL...diao...reach mc around 2.30+ and still raining...Yi yang was alr thr waiting...4pm we all go tamp to walk around...c'mon la we got nothing to do man...LOL...again met Jiali and Regin they all LOL!...2x coincidence...we went home at abt 7+...reached home ,eat,go online,go lalaland ler...haha...tired ma
Saturday: went for debating seminar...lol...next week start competition...lasted till 3.30...reached home at 4 LOL....slp lor...weekend maa...
Sunday: SLEEPING TIME~ SSSHHH
k ba...tmr no sch but quite busy zzz...lol nite nite~ ^^

"I really miss you, there's something I gotta say

The things we did, the things we said
Keep comin' back to me and make me smile again
You showed me how to face the truth
Everything that's good in me I owe to you

Though the distance that's between us
Now may seem to be too far
It will never separate us
Deep inside, I know you are

Never gone, never far
In my heart is where you are
Always close, everyday
Every step along the way
Even though for now we've got to say goodbye
I know you would be forever in my life
Never gone" - Never Gone by Backstreetboys