Thursday, June 3, 2010

Forgotten Memories: Chapter 1

HEYYYY i'm bk~ LOL i lazy post this few days...busy uploading photos from the trip...well today nothing much...mt oral...LOL...okok la can...after tat went to have lunch wif Wei ling,Pearlyn,Samantha and Daphne at Seoul Garden,Tampines Mall...We were damn funny when cooking sia :x....they keep cook and giv me dao i too full de...den we all walk around Tampines Mall cos got nth to do...LOL...we went to T1 for yoghurt and viewing of photos but Pearlyn had to go alr...so we done it without her...viewed photos dao 4+++ de...lol...sian ma...den took bus home wif Wei Ling...reach home jiu on laptop play LOL!...until now...piss off wif the photos -.-...

"Baby you know that I miss you, I wanna get with you tonight
But I cannot baby girl and that's the issue
Girl you know I miss you, I just wanna kiss you
But I can't right now so baby kiss me thru the phone, I'll see you later on
Kiss me thru the phone, see you when I get home"
- Kiss Me Thru The Phone by Soulja Boy