Monday, June 21, 2010

Forgotten Memories: Chapter 10

Hey~ today went out wif jie again~ this time only we 2 de~ haha...1.45pmi go out my house to meet jie at Clementi Mrt~ on the way i met Ms Nora~ she was going to have lunch and later need to attend some errands...so i went to mrt...stood so long b4 i even get a seat LOL...so met jie at Clementi Mrt platform...she say she did her things ler so she ask me whr to go...as usual,i don know how to ans haha~ we went to Jurong Point to go window shopping and walk endlessly haha~ jie went to buy her iTouch cover...den we keep walk and walk around the mall...we went down to the basement whr there were chairs and took a seat...i help jie apply her screen protector and cover...so we sat and talk until 5.30 lol...after tat it was walking time again...jie keep pester me go buy specs everytime we walk passed a optical shop lor~ walao...i get it alr...I WILL GET MY SPECS SOON K~ haha :x...send jie to bus inter b4 i made my way to the Mrt...it was 6.15 then...i on MP4 and blast my earpiece like nobody's business thru out the whole journey till Bedok...haha~ reached home at 7.30~

"Shawty's like melody in my head
That i can't keep out,got me singin' like
Na na na,everyday
It's like my iPod stuck on replay,replay" - Replay by Iyaz