Thursday, April 8, 2010

!@#$% > Blog Revival < !@#$%

WELL, REVIVING BLOG: PRESS OK

Jie helped me press ok ler...

This dead blog was dead since love was lost...i reviving it doesn't mean love is bk...during the dead time also had another failed attempt in relationship...well,relationship at this age is just suicidal...LOL...my eyesight getting worse...ton night on com for wat -.-...love is blind...make sum1 blind also de =.="""....haiz...nth much too say abt relationship...can love, can like but getting into relationship? THINK TWICE! :x

Today nth much in sch...body still experiencing aches...cos ytd nafa test...
Result: Stand broad jump = 200cm, sit-up = 56,incline pull-up = 44, shuttle run = 10.3 sec, Sit and Reach = 36cm...

okok la...i get 19 points so far...last one is 2.4km run...haven test yet...

POA test sucks jus now...couldn't get the right numbers...wtf...tmr Physics test...haiz... Hw got alot de leh...i do half way den lazy so weekend continue...

All the links will be updated soon ba~~~ see how my mood... :x

"I run from hate, I run from prejudice
I run from pessimists, but I run too late.
I run my life or is it running me, run from my past
I ran too fast or too slow it seems"
- "I run to you" by Lady Antebellum