Sunday, November 29, 2009

Letting go...

I am really letting go this time...i donno wat'll happen to me...2 years of memories..things i've done...things u did...all these will nvr be forgotten...i fell in love with u too deep...but,it's jus a one-sided love story...and i am jus wasting my time chasing ur "shadow" when i know tat u'll nvr accept me...it's time for me to accept reality....i don tink u read this blog of mine...but nvm...it's not tat important...

"....a girl like you is impossible to find,you're impossible to find..."

-Secondhand Serenade, Fall For You

This song....The first song i told u listen the night when i sms u last year...listening to it giv me a full memory of u...

You're nice,cute,amazing....but i'm jus not for u....

At least we're gonna be friends and classmates next year....