Thursday, May 13, 2010

Destiny: Chapter 8

FREEDOM~ FREEDOM ~ FREEDOM~~~ NVM....siao mood...exam finish...woohoo~ today last paper...i make it fly~...after sch i 'stalk' jun siang dao MCD...jk la...is we both go tght...den saw Munirah and Yuan Yi eating finish ler...we both like idiot like tat w8 for 12 noon cos of the MCD value lunch...haha cheapskate ppl :x... den it rained...Wei Ling arrive shortly after...she caught in the rain abit...Mei Xuan was slow...lol...eat,talk,joke dao 1pm all go ler...Wei Ling and Mei Xuan going Bugis...me and Jun Siang went to CC...caught in the rain abit luh...but play badminton dao whole body wet...haha...play half-way den received sms from Regin and Bernice for tmr outing...but cancelled leh? no one tell me anything de -.-...lol...den now online...jus off maple de...i play 1hour 1 lvl up de...woohoo...101 to 102...from 0% exp...pro la~ haha jk nvm...i go ler...nites~

"And I know I never told you,
That I love you,
Now its all too late.
And I don't know how to hold you,
But I want to,
I don't want to leave this way.
All I know...
Is broken.

Well I'm here if you need me,
I know you don't believe me.
well I'm so sorry,
For all the pain I've caused." - Broken by Sezairi Sezali