Sunday, May 17, 2009

Putting my mind right...

K...talk abt today...nothing happened anyways...haha...jus bored staying at home so here i am posting...looks i getting forgetful...i like keep concentrating on one thing den forgot abt other thing...den in the end i was like "wtf la"??? who to blame? myself la duh><"...k nvm...now going to 10 already...i still haven't do my ML hw...after exam still got hw sia...
sometimes,i do feel the feeling of being irritated and the feeling of anger like scolding and shouting at them...but then...i jus keep it...wat's the use of scolding? The thing tat i may have to be worry abt is when i keep it,who will be the ones to take out on when i can't control anymore and let it out? I don wan ppl to be scolded or hurt for no reason by me!...now i really donno how...i nd someone to talk to...